Upon request 💢My hair-care routine💢 I always follow these steps:
1. Kérastase Iris Royal pre-shampoo, I use it once a week and leave it on dry hair for 15 minutes to extra-soften;
2. Oribe shampoo, I am currently switching from one to another depending on my hair needs. Each one works wonders;
3. Oribe Conditioner for brilliance and shine, I am not that happy on this, still looking for the miracle conditioner (any advice?);
4. Oribe signature moisture mask, this is really everything, but can be used only once a week;
5. Oribe foundation mist, I spray it on wet hair before the blow-dry as heat-protectant;
6. Gabriela Beauty hair spray, I can’t live without this marshmallow scented hair perfume (you can buy it here 👉🏻https://www.carli.com/mediterranea/prodotti/capelli.aspx )
Dior Jadore hair mist, when I look for a floral perfume on my hair;
7. Oribe gold lust nourishing hair oil, I apply it after my blow-dry to give the perfect finish to my hair.
Hope it helped! Soon👉🏻 my hair tools
Lush Easter is now up!
One of the best items is the Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt which is an Easter favorite. This toffee scented glitter bomb is the size and shape of an egg and it’s covered in golden luster.
As for the product it’s a bit confusing because of the name, Bath Bomb Melt. This is not in anyway a fizzing bath bomb. It’s got a solid clay-like center that smells like toffee. The Golden Egg was pretty hard to cut but I managed to split it in half with a butter knife. I would not use this entire egg in one bath. I think I’ll be able to get 6-8 uses out of this product that contains Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Fair Trade Olive Oil and Almond oil. The golden luster on the outside of the egg is pretty messy and if you love glitter it won’t be a problem. Just know that it does stick to skin and the tub and the dog but it can easily be washed away. I actually love the shimmer.
Which Came First Bath Bomb – I really want to get my hands on this Sicilian lemon and grapefruit oil bath bomb for Spring! It’s pink and yellow which is too cute.
Flopsy Face Wash Gel – This is such a fun product! Rub this fresh carrot and citrus infusion on your face for maximum froth. He’s a little weird too.
Chocolate Lip Scrub – Ditching the chocolate eggs this year? Reach for this new lip scrub instead, which smells exactly like your favorite Easter treat. There’s real dark chocolate in here, along with plenty of other sweet treats, like vanilla absolute, cocoa powder, and, of course, plenty of sugar to keep your lips smooth and soft.
“Highly concentrated in natural ingredients and sensorial pleasure, Dior Hydra Life offers new-generation hydration in strikingly fresh formulas that help activate the skin’s natural defenses. Stronger and more luminous each day, the skin is so naturally beautiful”. This is what Dior promises… and it’s true! It’s been 5 days since I started testing Dior ‘s new Hydra life line and I couldn’t be more happy! My skin already looks so glowing and I love the fresh texture of hydra lifestyle , perfect for the upcoming hot season. In my new skin routine I first purify my face with the Lotion-to-foam, then I apply the Pink Clay mask to minimize my pores and mattify, and I put Sorbet Essence under my make-up (just a couple of drops needed). I am applying the Sorbet Crème at night as my skin does not request a massive hydration and I don’t want to overload my face in the morning, but if your skin is so dry, I would recommend to use the crème in the first hours of the day. #itsmylife #diorhydralife #diorskincare